MSCA Gives You the Tools You Need
to maximize the academic performance, career planning, and personal/social growth of every student.
The Missouri School Counselor Association was established in 1948 and serves over 1600 members. MSCA supports professional school counselors’ efforts to promote academic, career, and personal/social development for all students; provides professional development; and advocates for school counselors with legislators, parents, school boards, and other educational professionals.
MSCA is YOUR professional education organization. We provide services that will contribute to your knowledge, expertise, and growth.
- Subscription to MSCA’s official publications
- A voice in national organizations such as ASCA
- Active liaison with state educational organizations
- Direct involvement during local, state and national legislative processes
- Annual Fall, Spring, and Leadership Development conferences
- Research assistance